1. Customer provides the selection parameters
Medium type, properties, fluidity, rate of flow, viscosity, pressure, corrosiveness, temperature, solid content, concentration, abrasiveness, size of solid particles
2. determine the product specification
1) According to the viscosity, solid content and abrasiveness of the medium, we will be able to determine the suitable speed range.
2) According to the working pressure, the number of stages of the pump can be determined.
3) According to the rate of flow, we will select the specification of the pump, and decide its appropriate speed.
3. Select motor
Then we will select the proper motor type and power after carefully analyzing the working conditions of the customer.
4. pick reducer
1) Based on the speed of the pump and the motor, the necessary speed ratio of the reducer is determined.
2) We can decide the structural form and installation method of the reducer based on the site installation conditions.
3) Inspect the thermal power capability of the reducer.
4) Check the reducer's axial bearing capacity and the torque bearing capacity.
5. Material selection
1) According to the characteristics of the transport medium, we will choose the suitable rubber material for the pump, including the rubber bushing, universal joint, and rubber seal.
2) The shell, screw, connecting shaft, and rod must be made from the proper metal materials based on the properties of the medium.
6. Shaft seal selection
A suitable washing system will be selected based on the medium characteristics. The mechanical seal or packing seal will be selected during this stage as well.
7. Installation method
Depending on the site conditions of the customer, we will determine the installation method: horizontal installation, vertical installation or trolley mobile installation.
8. Subtor gives the customer a list of technical parameters of the product model
9. Recheck to ensure that all customer requirements have been met